Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Do you want to be on sky sports playing paintball

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Paddy,
The reason for the captains meeting is so we can tell everyone how it will all work also we will be going over the rules as written for the PA.
We also hope that the managers can get to meet the people behind the concept and each otherand give us a chance to advise you on the best way of getting sponsorship.
There will be other announcements soon and on the day so it would be best if you could attend

If you can not attend you will still be able to join and play in the league.

To ask for a booking/managers pack call 01642 809589.

To all of you who have phoned up today please be aware it will be on a first come first served basis and we do have a team limit.

Ronniepimpstar

Factory Paintball
Dec 7, 2003
Factorypaintball.co.uk
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is truly amazing news! I sincerly hope you guys can get this locked down as it would be amazing for U.K. Paintball!

Russ is this going to affect those of us with tarretts?!? Better go see a doctor now and get something done about my disability:D

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Ronniepimpstar
This is truly amazing news! I sincerly hope you guys can get this locked down as it would be amazing for U.K. Paintball!

Russ is this going to affect those of us with tarretts?!? Better go see a doctor now and get something done about my disability:D
Don't worry Ronnie when you play we will turn off the field mikes:)

TROG_1

Somewhere near you?
Oct 18, 2002
Chester ish
Visit site
Cool, now that we're gonna be on TV, can we get cheerleaders and stuff, and again, without being flamed for being sexist, if any of the girly's on the teams object to girl cheerleaders, we can get some of the back players with the best moves and shakes to cheer for them!! *Shudder*:D
I've seen me with very little clothes on.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by TROG_1
Cool, now that we're gonna be on TV, can we get cheerleaders and stuff, and again, without being flamed for being sexist, if any of the girly's on the teams object to girl cheerleaders, we can get some of the back players with the best moves and shakes to cheer for them!! *Shudder*:D
I've seen me with very little clothes on.:rolleyes:
you just want to wear a cheerleaders outfit you pervert