Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

does paintball exist north of the M62

industry spy

Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
as the heading says " does paintball exist north of the M62?"

there is an increasing number of paintball sites opening/operating in the north but where does that leave the humble tournie baller?

YEP they still have to travel miles and for hours on end to play there beloved sport.

there is and increasing number of ballers wishing to break into the tournie scene but the increasing fuel cost,need for accomodation and the fact they might not get back till the early hours all limits the fequency they can play.

is it now time to kickstart the true northern tournie scence and develope a northern circiut?

whats your thoughts?

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
I'm sure someone would do it if the numbers were there....

Sadly though I can only name about 10 teams north of the M62 that play regulaly :(

The Clan
Keltics
Northern Outkasts
Storm North
Northern Heros
Sub Zero (if there still going)
Kamikazees (now Scorpion I think)??!!
DV8
Smart as a carrot
Topgun Sunderland

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
There you go then... at least the capacity for a 16 team event without any of us having to travel for hours on end!! :D

Why did Hatts scrap Storming the castle... was a nice local event (by local an hour a way)... was actually able to sleep until a reasonable time and not foot hotel bills!! :)

Think the furthest north event is now Elsham isn't it? Still 130 mile or so and 2 and a half hours though :)

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
Too Right :)

Nemeses would be right up for it

and the other teams from Carlisle would go for it also

Team Deadline
Team Subzero
Northen Heros

Nemeses ----> ( ex Scorpions ----> ex Kamikazzee's )

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Another thing that often baffles me...

You get a big gathering of say teams in Manc training together... yet we seem to split into small 2 or 3 team local sites don't we??!! :)