Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DOMINATION!!! Unreal on sunday 26th Aug

scott essery

Jul 6, 2005
www.unrealpaintball.co.uk
DOMINATION!!!!

thats right folks, Unreal's monthly domination walkon is this sunday

i know its a bank holiday but if you want to escape from the faily and kids then come on down

if you want a blast then come to unreal on sunday

and if your one of the regulars then it will be great to see your ugly mugs in 6 days time :D

see you all on sunday

http://www.unrealpaintball.co.uk/

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
Filming

DOMINATION!!!!

thats right folks, Unreal's monthly domination walkon is this sunday

i know its a bank holiday but if you want to escape from the faily and kids then come on down

if you want a blast then come to unreal on sunday

and if your one of the regulars then it will be great to see your ugly mugs in 6 days time :D

see you all on sunday

http://www.unrealpaintball.co.uk/
Aye up matey, how ya diddlin:D

I'm up on Sunday, but not to play. Just paid out on a board for Dan's IR3, and have a few too many home improvements too spare the cash:(

Anyways, me and Dan are doing some filming and photos to put up on the WWW, so get your best frocks on ladys and I'll try to get more films and clips up with better quality:D:p

P.S. Blue suck!!!!:D:D:D

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
Good to hear dude ;)

you playing in september?

with a bit of luck (that my pay cheque arrives in time) me and the upped 07 should be down ;)

Hows the pulse btw? :)
Not sure about September yet:rolleyes:

The Pulse runs like a goodun, although its a bit big and heavy. It's very fast on his, set to modded ramp (30bps). Infact I tried it on my Spyder Victor (no eyes) full Auto at 20bps in the garage and out of a hopper I'd had a bit of a break in the barrel but bloody carnage in the wheely bin I put on it's side. Until we get him fixed up with an RF chip for his Angel he will have to do with the constant pulsing on the red light mode to keep it loading (bit annoying sound).