Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DP G3, Angel A1, Ion, Freak, Hoppers, etc

Durajim

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2009
Reading
Mods image: http://h.imagehost.org/0342/DSC00001.jpg and http://h.imagehost.org/0307/DSC00002.jpg

Saying good bye to 3/4 of my gear so I can fix my motorbike and pay a couple of people some cash back. look after it all please! :)

Red Dangerous Power G3 (£155 + postage)[/B]
Blindingly awesome marker, recently serviced. Comes with the stock red barrel, less than 3 cases put through it. Box included but not pictured. No anno ware except for where the trigger meets the frame, but erm, the trigger is in the way of that, so you can't see it. Cleaned and serviced after ever use. Will include the gun case for an extra five quid.

Smart Parts Ion (£80 postage included) Sold to Foot
Virtue board, clamping feedneck
Recently bought from here and serviced and fixed up, didn't get round to finishing it though, there is a leak on the macroline and at the top of the reg, needs a new filter and a new macro line, other than that it's in working order. Comes with box, original board and barrel and sock. Obviously needs a bit more done to it, so don't buy this if you're looking for your first marker and don't know what you're doing, because I'm not going to help you afterwards :)

Cocker Freak Kit (£80 postage included)
All inserts included, good condition, limited edition barrel included

Now taking offers, low balling and offers via PM will be ignored

Postage/offers
No dibs. Assume no insurance on postage unless YOU ask for it and YOU pay for it. All small items sent via first class, all larger items sent via signed for next day. Postage details listed next to prices, most expensive items have postage included.

All offers in THIS thread. Any PMs received from users that haven't posted in this thread first will just be deleted, unless your name has a nice tint of red, of course, then I know I've been a bad boy with something and will read it :p

Cheers guys and girls, happy to answer all questions :)

Attachments

Durajim

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2009
Reading
Edited as can see its not a fibre wrap tank pal :)
no probs, just a cheapo one, sorry mate

Will take all the locklids pls mate, how much postage for em?
It'll be £1 each, so £8 then £1.50 for the lot posted, so £9.50 total for all of them to your door

hi mate would you take £35 for the dye i4's
Sorry mate, not budging on the price for the i4s, only a couple of weeks old and barely used