Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

draw for max masters......here

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
how do you make any sense of this Draw?
why is the schedule format different than it was in Portugal?

By the way, there's a ton of teams in AM B!
and Dynasty is the only Yank pro team on the team list.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Red_Merkin
how do you make any sense of this Draw?
why is the schedule format different than it was in Portugal?

By the way, there's a ton of teams in AM B!
and Dynasty is the only Yank pro team on the team list.
AMB is the new Novice isn't it. a Team can't play Novice if its played in a millenium before or at least thats what I'm sure I heard...

Can't wait, see you all out there!

Paul
:)

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
re

i dont think AM B is the 'new' novice, i have read the rules of the millennium (not a trainspotter honest!!:) ) and i am sure that AM B is just the lower ranking AM teams.

you can only enter Novice category twice in a series, this is done i believe, to encourage new teams to 'have a go' at Novice then step up into the AM categories.

i might be completely wrong, but that is how i read it....:confused:

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Click on the link and you will see who is playing who. The time schedule will be posted nearer to the time i guess.?

The Am B catagory contains all the teams that played Novice last season. Novice is for all the guys who have never played a Millennium before, they can play 2 in the nov catagory, then they have to step up to Am B. It would have been SO much easier if they had gone with:

Pro
Am
Nov
Rookie

Would be so much clearer!

Sam

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
re

SJT19....did you just agree with me? :D :D you had better stop doing that right now, cos i'm starting to like you....and we can not have that..;) :D ;)

yeah any team that played Nov in the millennium should have stepped up at least to AM B, unless they have replaced most of their team!