Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DraXxus Paintball Academy

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Hmmm hospital, always was very handy that. Never neaded it but just in case. made punters feel safer. Now im scared more of being hit by a straying golf ball when marshalling than the punters.

Lucky DPA training will prolly mainly take place on both of the shiney sup'airs, the village or speedball bail field so no more scary golfers with there dangerous weapons of mass 'distraction'

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
BUMP!!!

Hello DraXxus kids,

If you see this - cool - if not info is in the post.

Spoke to Adrian, all your FREE t-shirts are on the way from the US. Slow in happening I know, but now DraXxus has normal sizes, not stupidly large ones. They look good too.

So you should all look sexy now on D.P.A. days:D

S.

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Hmm bump !! How many have we collected as cannon fodder *cough* i mean trainees for the DPA?? Just curious to know how many places we got left so i can gather some more .... ermm..can.. trainess from random places. :eek:

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Muke is in da house!

Hey D.P.A. members, want a date to put in your diaries - 6th Dec. next Junior get together:)

our very own Luke (Muke) played at the Reading Winter Series - First tourney in Div.1 - neh bad.

Now plays for the Pac. Congrats Luke.

S.:cool:

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
just to say to all of you attending the academy this will be a great learning curve for you.

i may even come down myself and demonstrate on luke a bit of the old bunker imp mugging experience. :D :D :D now that hes in the pac:p :D :p

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
yeh if we play wiping aloud you might just about get that close to me :p. Unless of course you try your new gained tactic diving undr the baracade im at to mug me!

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
Originally posted by F3Z
yeh if we play wiping aloud you might just about get that close to me :p. Unless of course you try your new gained tactic diving undr the baracade im at to mug me!
lmao :D :p :D

i only go under under the baricade for a rest to give the other teams a bit of a chance. :D :p :D