Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dual HPA

big JME

Crimson Skulls
May 3, 2012
Wolverhampton
www.CrimsonSkulls.co.uk
hey everyone, so ive been paintballing with my new HPA tank, its steel 0.8L 3000psi

ive found that i get around 550-600 shots from it full (when my local site have enough pressure to fill it) but i have found that in a normal woods ball game i can use a good 800 paintballs before going back to the safe zone with the fill bottle. So i was wondering if they is any way to connect 2 HPA tanks up to my gun at the same time?

im unsure how it would work due to the regulators giving out ~800psi each i think, there is a custom hose maker near me that is used for industrial air lines with steel braiding in them so any ideas? also i use a belt at the moment for my air bottle and due to the weight of 2 of them it may become an issue, does anyone have recommendations as to what i could use? i use a dye jersey so if i can i would rather not cover it up :)

Thanks for you help
Jamie

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Two steel 0.8L bottles will weigh a ton even empty. I wouldn't want that bouncing around on my back

Better option would be a composite 1.8L bottle at 4500psi - would give you a lot more shots

Failing that a 1.1L bottle and chop your gun in for a more air efficient marker

Last edited:

big JME

Crimson Skulls
May 3, 2012
Wolverhampton
www.CrimsonSkulls.co.uk
How many more though? I already have one steel tank which is a pain around my waist, rather not spend out hundreds on a new tank, i think it was £178 on a tank where as i only spent a little more then that on my bt omega

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Buy a secondhand tank with some test on it. A 1.1L or 1.5L would be about £70-90 depending on age and condition. There's a rough guide on shots per tank capacity here, but it doesn't make allowances for modern marker efficiency. I would ay the 68ci/3000psi fill giving 680 shots is a bit low. I normally get at least 800 shots off mine using a selection of markers.

Some super efficient markers can easily shoot 10 pods off a 4500 psi 1.1L fill

http://www.zdspb.com/tech/misc/resources/shotspertank.html

Last edited: