Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dwell

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
I have an 07 ego and was wondering what kind of dwell I should have on with the weather starting to warm etc? at the mo' it's set at 16

I'll also be at the masters on sunday (playing in the afternoon hopefuly) and wondering if some one could give me a demo/tutorial on how to strip and re-build it (the ego that is), I've done some of it before like the inline reg and LPR, but never totally stripped it due to lack of confidence and not been able to attend a planet tech course. If not how much and how long does it take for a service?, I have the 07 spares kit also if parts needed

Cheers,
Alex

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
compltely stripping the ego is pi$$ easy mate.......as for the dwell i ususually have it at 15.5 but since the weather has bin warmer i turned it down to 12.5.

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
compltely stripping the ego is pi$$ easy mate.......as for the dwell i ususually have it at 15.5 but since the weather has bin warmer i turned it down to 12.5.
Cheers for the reply, think I've done or what I think is the majority of it by using the link below, is this enough to keep on top of maintanance? just not messed with internals like the QEV etc, not been serviced since I've had it,as for the dwell I'll try it at 12.5 and see what it's like.

http://www.planeteclipse.com/egoarmy/TechTour/tour.asp