Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dye i4s or v-force grillz

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
v-force grills ftw, lips do a great deal on these and the customer service from both lips and DXS is awesome.

grillz work, lens comes out quickly,doesnt fog up, foam is replaceable when it becomes sodden and disgusting saving you having to buy a new mask.

my tuppence

Ceicj

Sep 18, 2008
Cardiff,Wales
unless you happen to have a weirdly tiny head (in which case pictures are demanded) v-force grills ftw, lips do a great deal on these and the customer service from both lips and DXS is awesome.

grillz work, lens comes out quickly,doesnt fog up, foam is replaceable when it becomes sodden and disgusting saving you having to buy a new mask.

my tuppence

oh ok thanks very much for the post

G

Gassy

you will have a bit of a problem with anyone telling you about the i4's as only Nexus have used them so far in europe I think.

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
Apparently the i4's leave a lot of your chin and sides of the face exposed. I say apparently(another player's opinion) cos I was asking about the i4's as I was gonna get some and my comment is without seeing a pair

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
You may as well ask 'should I buy blue string or red string?'
Both systems are light, have a good field of vision and both have good quality lenses and (imho) great styling.
The fit/coverage is going to come down to your personal preference, I tried I4's at the cup for a couple of points and went back to my Grillz, but that's me.
Give your local shop a bell, try both on and see which you prefer.

Ceicj

Sep 18, 2008
Cardiff,Wales
You may as well ask 'should I buy blue string or red string?'
Both systems are light, have a good field of vision and both have good quality lenses and (imho) great styling.
The fit/coverage is going to come down to your personal preference, I tried I4's at the cup for a couple of points and went back to my Grillz, but that's me.
Give your local shop a bell, try both on and see which you prefer.

thats good advise but the "local" shop is a 5 hour drive away

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Apparently the i4's leave a lot of your chin and sides of the face exposed. I say apparently(another player's opinion) cos I was asking about the i4's as I was gonna get some and my comment is without seeing a pair
I've heard this to, was going to get a few sets but that put me off:(