Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dye lock lid question

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
Evening all, cut a long story short what packs will dye lock lids (180 ones) fit in other than the dye packs? nxe,cp etc

Ta

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
If you have a look through the gold board there was a guy selling a single lock lid, you could always try before you buy...

Sorry couldnt help that! It was a comical thread :D

Personally i would have said 'most' not all Lump, the 100 pod packs that sites use wont fit a 140 pod let alone a lock lid. Some other 'cheap' ebay packs wont hold them either and struggle with a 140.

What pack(s) do you have / are thinking about getting? Maybe thats easier to answer, chances are if its a decent manufacturer (NXE Dye etc) then it will fit no probs at all :D

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
Ring a shop with the exact model you are looking to buy.
They should be able to answer you, or to try it if they aren't sure.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Evening all, cut a long story short
see what i did there ! and you had to go and type all that out :D

If you have a look through the gold board there was a guy selling a single lock lid, you could always try before you buy...

Sorry couldnt help that! It was a comical thread :D

Personally i would have said 'most' not all Lump, the 100 pod packs that sites use wont fit a 140 pod let alone a lock lid. Some other 'cheap' ebay packs wont hold them either and struggle with a 140.

What pack(s) do you have / are thinking about getting? Maybe thats easier to answer, chances are if its a decent manufacturer (NXE Dye etc) then it will fit no probs at all :D

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
Thanks lump,

Chris, i have a dye pack, but its a pain in the arse to get pots in with out taking the pack off = hassle,i have no small mexican boy to put pots in my pack yet so i have to take it off, apply pots, put on pack. This = time therefor means less time on field and i had a work related accident a year ago and it makes life hard putting pots in my pack without taking it off, so thought must be another way i can still use lock lids due to there size and ease of opening but change pack, considering a nxe tho

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
Try a empire liquid action pack.
You can with the scratch, get the pot hole on front to reload it, and put it back normal in 2 seconds.
(easier to see than to explain)

Chaos86

Starting Again :)
Aug 17, 2008
Cloud 9
Try a empire liquid action pack.
You can with the scratch, get the pot hole on front to reload it, and put it back normal in 2 seconds.
(easier to see than to explain)
who puts pods back in their pack when playing? much easier to throw it outta way and collect later??