Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DYE M2 - CHAMP GOLD

JoeUpton

Jun 29, 2015
England
**PRICE DROP***

Hi all,

So unfortunately I've got myself into a bit of a rubbish financial situation, which means I'm having to sell up my Dye M2. Purchased new last summer, this hasn't seen much field time, and only has had about 7 or 8 cases through it, (shot count reset once). Used mostly at my local woodsball site for (very) casual play, as well as a few training sessions.

By far the best marker I have ever owned - shoots amazing and I've never had any problems with it. I don't want to get rid of it, but this is only going to be sitting around in my kit bag, and not get the use it really deserves.

Perfect condition, comes with everything it would brand new, except the grease as that's all gone. This is a GF Boomstick version,

So, after final price drop, I'll be letting this go for £650 this doesn't include paypal fees or delivery. I will consider trades for other markers plus cash.

Thanks for showing interest, good luck to all in new season.

Joe

Last edited:

G4z

Oct 6, 2011
Broughton
Hi all,

So unfortunately I've got myself into a bit of a rubbish financial situation, which means I'm having to sell up my Dye M2. Purchased new last summer, this hasn't seen much field time, and only has had about 7 or 8 cases through it, (shot count reset once). Used mostly at my local woodsball site for (very) casual play, as well as a few training sessions.

By far the best marker I have ever owned - shoots amazing and I've never had any problems with it. I don't want to get rid of it, but need to play the sensible adult game here and use my head, this is only going to be sitting around in my kit bag, and not get the use it really deserves, and over time will continue to loose value.

Perfect condition, comes with everything it would brand new, except the grease as that's all gone. This is a GF Boomstick version,

So, asking price at the moment is £850, which is inclusive of paypal fees and fast courier postage. I can't really go lower than this, otherwise I'm not going to see myself get out of anything - but if you want to make an offer then please do show interest and we'll see what we can work out. Please don't PM me with offers - I will simply reply asking you to make an offer in the thread. Any questions, please ask!

Thanks for showing interest, good luck to all in new season.

Joe

There's no pic buddy

brandon2458

Sep 27, 2014
Would you be interested in a clone 5 with upgrades and full shift/ insert kit plus some cash???