Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye NT 2011 vs Eclipse Ego 11

MrJoe_K

Apr 8, 2010
Surrey (UK)
Hey guys.

My 2009 Pmr has an air leak despite changing all the o rings and the solenoid gasket so thinking of treating myself to another marker. I'm only an occasional player but want something that is very accurate (mainly woodsball) but also robust and easy to use. Considering a NT 2011 or an Ego 11 and wondered if there are any significant differences between the two.

Cheers
Joe

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Firstly, where is the leak coming from on your PMR ?

If you are looking for a high end reliable marker, i would suggest you consider the Ego markers. Easy to maintain, ease of setup, and if you ever do have a problem, they are very easy to fix.
They are common, so which ever site or field you play at, there will be someone who has some knowledge about them.

Vimto

Sterling Paintballs
Oct 30, 2012
Aldershot, Hampshire
As much as I love Dye, gotta agree here with the lads. The Ego is really easy to set up, and once its done its done. The NT I've had a bad experience with, kept failing on me. There's a lot of messing around with the NT, and I tend to think of it as Dye's problem Child :p

I would Also recommend looking at a Dm, I have a DM11 and it works a treat, never had any issues with it :) But if you are set on one of them 2 guns, then I recommend you grad yourself an Ego :)

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
I have owned both, NT quiet, efficent. Not the most reliable. Accuracy is pretty much down to the paint.

Ego 11 not as quiet as the NT but as far as poppet valve guns go one of the best. Efficency is better than the NT and relability is second to none. LCD board without having to rely on flashing LED's to change settings. Build quality is better on the Ego, plus its British so the back up from the factory is excellent.

Ego 11 is far more suited to the woods as its just a pure work horse that isnt fazed by our crap weather.

Go for the Ego you wont regret it. :)