Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye NT

slyshot

Mar 9, 2010
Hi Mods

I paid for a DYE NT on Saturday from the seller Leeeroy. He advised me that it would be posted out on Monday morning, recorded and insured.

I have not received the package yet, i know it may seem a little early to get a little jerky about it but i have tried contacting him for a tracking number a couple of times with no reply.

Any help appreciated.

slyshot

Mar 9, 2010
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?147412-Dye-NT11-PGA-Ornate-reduced

here you go lump, i know its only wednesday, i wouldn't be bothered if i had heard back from leeeroy, he said it would be posted monday morning and with the delivery i paid for it would be here by now, at least a tracking number would allow me to keep an eye on it, im sure there is a reasonable explanation, just get twitchy when its a decent amount of cash at stake

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?147412-Dye-NT11-PGA-Ornate-reduced

here you go lump, i know its only wednesday, i wouldn't be bothered if i had heard back from leeeroy, he said it would be posted monday morning and with the delivery i paid for it would be here by now, at least a tracking number would allow me to keep an eye on it, im sure there is a reasonable explanation, just get twitchy when its a decent amount of cash at stake
So am I right in saying you didn't get any contact details before you handed over your decent amount of cash ?

Has any one got contact details for Leroy ?

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
He hasnt been on since Monday morning so I have found his FB so ive messaged him on there. If anyone has a phone number please pass it on.

G

Gassy

He hasnt been on since Monday morning so I have found his FB so ive messaged him on there. If anyone has a phone number please pass it on.
I have his address and phone number.:eek: