Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye Rotor Speedfeeds

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
The dye version is good, but some what brittle, after continued use the fingers seem to become weak and break off, to my knowledge Dye knew of issues and brought out a stronger version but again the same issues are there.

I have a virtue crown on my rotor and have had zero problems.

BigDaveUK

London Mayhem
Apr 4, 2008
Bishops Stortford
I had a crown, and aside from it siting half inch over the top of the hopper (which is pretty high with the HC top) mine broke after one hit. i bought a dye one and its much better imo.

Lower profile, dont lose a single ball whereas i lost a few with the virtue, much much easier to swap out...

Just my 2p.

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
I have had no real issues with the Dye ones, just take them out occasionally and pour hot water on them to freshen up the barbs.

Laters :)
Never thought of that, im currently on my 3rd quickfeed, the previous 2 broke fingers after a few uses though dye replaced them F.O.C

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
OK to elaborate on this fantastic advice from a team-mate.

Strip the rotar whilst the kettle is boiling so that you can place just the quickfeed face down in the bottom of the kitchen sink.

Place a weight of some sort on the fins/barbs to hold them flat against the sink, pour water straight from the kettle onto the whole lot and then cool with the cold tap.

Instant new quick feed, have done this a few time to keep in good condition, also had a couple replaced by Dye at events when they broke.

Great customer service is included in the price ;).

Laters :)

depth

Sep 3, 2008
one of the fins on my dye feed got shoot off. got a crown straight away and am happy so far. everyone on my team swears by them over any other speed feed