Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dynasty Geo

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
Probably because it's an American team, more than likely manufactured in America, and only a limited number.

Just not economical to produce them over here, and even less economical to faff about with shipping them over here.

If you want one that badly I advise you either order it direct from the US of A, or check out PBNation and see if anyone is already selling them on there.

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
Probably because it's an American team, more than likely manufactured in America, and only a limited number.

Just not economical to produce them over here, and even less economical to faff about with shipping them over here.

If you want one that badly I advise you either order it direct from the US of A, or check out PBNation and see if anyone is already selling them on there.
Eclipse have sold the other Dynasty editions over here so why not this one. Since closing the shop sales go via their website and distributors such as LIPS, Warped etc.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Team markers, planet gives the team ' X ' amout of markers as sponsorship, and the team do as they like with them. Since the team is based in the states, they are sold over there.
If you wanted one of there markers, you would need to contact the team direct, whether they have anymore markers to sell is another question.

Barrage

Oct 19, 2009
Liverpool
I think because they've only just released it in the US. Give it time and Eclipse would sell them here too :D

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
Simple answer is...they were.

I'm 99.9% positive i saw them in the eclipse store some time ago. They don't stay for long. Much like the SK moscow Geo's and in fact all the Team markers. You've got to be quick!

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester

all eclipse markers are assembled in Manchester, England. only in Manchester, England