Dynasty shooting Timmys next season?

If it's true, then of the big teams in tha

States, you got...

GZ/Bob's Men/Dynasty - Timmies
Strange/All As - Impulse
SC Men/Trauma - Matrix
Shock - Cockers, Mags, Timmies, Bushmasters
Lanche - Angels

WDP needs to get a winning team shooting their gun soon...that's IF this Dynasty thing is true, which we'll know in a day or so.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
What do the Fully tricked out Timmy's have over the fully tricked out IR3's? if it was up to i would stick with the Angels.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
There's a little bit more to these deals than the fact that the markers are roughly equivalent in performance - there could well be some other elements to the arrangement. David Beckham doesn't just get free sunglasses with that sponsorship deal!

Very true

But the difference is, Beckham's glasses choice doesn't affect how he plays on the pitch. Whilst finicial considerations are no doubt involved, as are political ones, top teams won't use guns they're not happy with...with tha possible exception of Bad Company :p

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Very true

Originally posted by TJ Lambini
But the difference is, Beckham's glasses choice doesn't affect how he plays on the pitch. Whilst finicial considerations are no doubt involved, as are political ones, top teams won't use guns they're not happy with...with tha possible exception of Bad Company :p
When youre talking about high-end guns I don't think it makes that much differance hense pro's will and are happy to jump from angels to impys etc etc
The only people seem hung up on which marker is better is us!

Paul.

I disagree

Whether it's psychological or not, some people definitely play better with some markers than others, and some people just don't like the feel of certain guns.

I've seen it in mountain biking a lot - a top end guy will get a new bike deal for an equally good or better bike, but won't perform on it cos it just doesn't suit him or his style...s'tha same thing with markers.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
I could tell you exactly what BC thought of the AMG and I think you'd be suprised :D

But Timmy's rule regardless, but can't say I'm too impressed with the new Ironman Ripper though, looks a touch bling bling for me.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
I disagree

Originally posted by TJ Lambini
Whether it's psychological or not, some people definitely play better with some markers than others, and some people just don't like the feel of certain guns.

I've seen it in mountain biking a lot - a top end guy will get a new bike deal for an equally good or better bike, but won't perform on it cos it just doesn't suit him or his style...s'tha same thing with markers.
True, look at AA's when they went to the Shocker.