Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E-PORTAL not working on Windows 7

automag

Jan 14, 2008

Hello PE

I am having problems with E-PORTAL on windows 7.

It will not recognise the drivers, so it will not link to the gun! I haveun-installed it and re-installed the program but it will just not work. I haveloaded E-portal on an older computer running XP and it works a treat.

Is there anything I need to do to get it to run on windows 7 please.

Thanks

Anthony

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Windows 7 allows you to run you programmes in an xp compatibility mode, right click on your desktop shortcut, goto properties, compatibility and select the xp compatibility on the tick box, see if that sorts it out for you

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Windows 7 allows you to run you programmes in an xp compatibility mode, right click on your desktop shortcut, goto properties, compatibility and select the xp compatibility on the tick box, see if that sorts it out for you
Hello Kitch

Thank you I have tried what you have said but when you go into properties there is no compatibility tab. :(
I picked another program off the desk top and it does have the compatibility tab.

I have also been to the PE web site and down loaded version 3.2 of the drivers, they are now down loaded but I still cant get the gun to link up :(

Thanks

Ant

7lash

Planet R&D
Hi Ant,

I assume that you are referring to E-Portal 2 (the green one!) and if that is the case then the drivers that you have downloaded will most definitely work provided that you uninstall the original drivers first. There is a text file included with the download that provides step by step instructions, if you follow those to the letter then you should be up and running in no time.

Please let us know if you have any further difficulties.

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hello PE

Thank you, Yes it is the green one. I will uninstall the program and start again.

Thanks will let you know how I get on

Thanks

Ants

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Hello PE

Thank you got it working dont what happened but uninstalled everything and started again and went through the sheet again and it worked.

Many Thanks

Ants