Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E2/Zero B ramping upgrades available now!

Originally posted by steroberts

Is the ROF with the eye off capped at 12bps (in all modes)? Can this be changed?

Dont know about other modes but factory fasy caps the marker to about 12bps with the eye off.

If you set it to factory fast then turn the C ON down to about 40 in the timing menu the boarded will be capped around 15bps with the eye off.

-EDD

Silky

-Relentless-
Aug 31, 2004
with the eyes off the ROF is capped to around 10-12 dependin on settings even when ramping, with the eyes on it will go up to 15.

the eye is updated and apparently better, the break beam eye option is for the break beam kit when its realeased, dont set it to break bean if u have reflective eye which u have

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
The ramping version is 1.10 matey, it says that on http://www.planeteclipse.com/site/eNews.asp?newsID=107.

If you have 1.0 but believed your board was going to come with 1.1 on it, then perhaps you should give them a call tomoz, id imagine they will sort it out when you explain the situatuon.

Thanks for the help aswell guys, ive been playing with the old eye i think, but im going to leave the settings alone as its been shooting paint like ... a paint shooter :D. Is it worth putting the new eye in if mine is runnin fine, maybe its worth keepin it around incase mine dies?