Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

E2/Zero B ramping upgrades available now!

Silky

-Relentless-
Aug 31, 2004
ive had my board upgraded, didnt need to change any settings, turn gun on, eye on, and away ya go

Silky

-Relentless-
Aug 31, 2004
depends when u got the zero b board i suppose. the modes come up when i access the menu via the setup button in the grip frame

fred1

***fessional Heckler
Sep 25, 2003
GVA Massive
www.rodeurs.ch
Question: I was playing all day yesterday with PSP mode..... suddenly during a game, I get the impression my gun is not working anymore, so I check the hopper, check the air etc.... and check the battery level and I see that I'm not in the PSP mode anymore but in SEMI.

Now if the only way to access the modes is by activating the set-up push button, how come it changes in the middle of a game? Has this happenned to anybody?

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
i have some questions as i got the new Zero b board from big game, and it was fitted by one of those friendly planet dudes, however ...

Is the ROF with the eye off capped at 12bps (in all modes)? Can this be changed?

And is the eye that comes with the zero b any different, does it really need to be fitted? And does changing the mode from reflective to break beam make it better / worse or so so, does it even work?

Regards

Ste.