Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Eclipse impulse OR I.R.3

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
!?!

If i was you, before i was about to spend that kinda of money on a marker i would do some research on web pages etc, try and find reviews and stuff.

If i was you i'd try to get hold of both the markers, and have a quick blast with them, people on sites will more often then not be happy to show you their "baby". :)

There is a BIG money difference between the Impulse and the IR3. Take this into consideration when testing then.

tata

-Midge

Afterthought : PS this would be better in the tech forum. Also, what kind of newb is prepared to buy a IR3 !?!?!?!?!?

thedog

Jul 25, 2001
Visit site
IR3

I have a new brand new Blue colour and carved 2002 IR3...

3000 shots through it....Abosutley mint as expected...

Will sell for £820....

Super Davey

In Scotland and Very Cold
Oct 26, 2001
Inverness at the moment
Visit site
Batty,

You seem to be confused. The price you asked for was an Eclipse Impulse with an Aroura finish.
(I was in the office at the time).

With Freak barrel it was £825. An IR3 is over £300 more. With the impulse you could get an airsystem as well for what the IR3 would cost you.

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
Parting with money

HI there !!
300 pound more?
I.R.3 angel £825+ on your site
eclipse impulse aurora £835 +
I am just so confused at the mO :confused:
dont no what to buy:eek:
yes i am a newbie but i want a shi* hot marker and i wanna get more into paintball you no team and stuff

But i am starting to think i would be best to stick to my spyder
And spend more money on me Cosworth :confused:

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
Originally posted by Super Davey
Batty,

You seem to be confused. The price you asked for was an Eclipse Impulse with an Aroura finish.
(I was in the office at the time).

With Freak barrel it was £825. An IR3 is over £300 more. With the impulse you could get an airsystem as well for what the IR3 would cost you.
And in the post above you only said Impulse, not some big a$$ Eclipse Aroura. :)

Stick to your spyder and develop a real passion for the game before u go out spending 1k on a gun.

On the other hand, you could buy a IR3, and i'll keep hold of it untill you feel you deserve one :D

-Midge

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
Do you think this is the way to go

Stick to your spyder and develop a real passion for the game before u go out spending 1k on a gun.

Well you see i have had the spyder 2 years and its alright but i just love me guns and i always have :confused:
And i just got back into paintball
And i have come into a bit of money -=]NOT*LOTTERY[=-

So i though GooD GuN might as well

But i keep getting ppl say keep a spyder till your better at the game :mad:

Jamie

How, what, why,????
Feb 19, 2002
Visit site
I had the same dilema, which 1 to get :confused: :confused:

I've gone for the eclipse impulse forseveral reasons:

1, all of those gizmos on the ir3 just seem like a waste of time, i think the only thing it doesnt do is clean itself :D

2, i couldnt be bothered to do the overtime

3, and this ort of relates to #1 but as i understand it and several people have told me this, is that fully auto markers are "elegal" in the uk this is so say becuase once it becomes automatic it falls into a diffrent catagory of fire arm does any one know if this is true :confused: :confused:

4, Although most sites do let u use your own markers not many will let u go fully auto (even if it wasnt elegal) i mean ud be putting out 15bps + out the end of an angel against someone who was just managing 1bps - of an inferno field :p

There were a couple of other reasons but i cant remember what they are,

Any way that was why i went for an Eclipse Impulse (Cobalt) ;)

Mar 7, 2002
California
Visit site
?

"1, all of those gizmos on the ir3 just seem like a waste of time, i think the only thing it doesnt do is clean itself "

ok umm, its a angel of course itz going to have somthing special usually when you buy a electro thats what you want
but then what do you need from your electro?