Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

eclipse kit bag and eclipse pot pack wanted

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
is it possable i could be a pain and get a few more pics of the pot pack and kit bag plz :)
i will have to retake and post back up ? but basically if u enlarge pics already sent they as good i can get them?
bag earlier planet holds 2 markers in red padded sections as shown also has a couple of extra padded areas for kit or goggles ! no tears or rips slight staining but a good wash be ok !
packs all work elastic and velcrow section all strong black skull pack as new never worn or seen a field ! hope this helps

Mar 2, 2011
how about the kit bag with 10 pots throw in posted for 35 ?? also do u have any eclipse jerseys left if so what colour and sizes ??

clarkieboy

Jan 15, 2007
how about the kit bag with 10 pots throw in posted for 35 ?? also do u have any eclipse jerseys left if so what colour and sizes ??
mate i sell the 140 pots for £2 each unless wanting the used 1s with stickers on etc for £1 each ? so 10 pots will add weight / cost to package and the only eclispe tops got left is a as new planet green/black etec top in size l /xl.

Mar 2, 2011
i was being a bit cheeky but if u dont ask u dont get lol how about 5 pots and kit bag posted for 35 ?? i aam afriad that top wont fit me :(( lol

clarkieboy

Jan 15, 2007
i was being a bit cheeky but if u dont ask u dont get lol how about 5 pots and kit bag posted for 35 ?? i aam afriad that top wont fit me :(( lol
to show you im fair im willing to split the difference towards postage £37.50 for bag and five pots ! i do have other tops forsale but not planet ? ive got a jt a macdev and a couple of dye think there medium and large