Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

EGO 05 anno

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
hi guys im just wondering if you could tell me were i could get my 05 anno'd appart from slothball because they want to charge me through the eyes for it (£150+) and also how much would a new CCU kit be for it

thanks guys hope you can help us

matty s

i want 1 billion dollars!
Aug 28, 2008
s****horpe
slothball is the only place in the uk that do annoing ( that i know of )
appart from that you would have to send it off to the uk and then youve got postage, inport/export tax then the price of the annoing itself :)
would probibly be cheaper to send it to sloth :)

hope it helps, matty :)

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
slothball is the only place in the uk that do annoing ( that i know of )
appart from that you would have to send it off to the uk and then youve got postage, inport/export tax then the price of the annoing itself :)
would probibly be cheaper to send it to sloth :)

hope it helps, matty :)

cheers matey but i dnt get this inport/export stuff im from sheffield pal not poland haha!! i got a place at mansfield but it means takin the gun down there they told me about £60min but i really cant be arsed riding all the way to mansfield with a gun in my bag no what i mean!! could i get it lightly powered coated?? i got a gud mate who do me that for nowt!!

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
yeah cos powder coating an ego would looking just fantastic...:rolleyes:

Im assuming that by wanting to reannodize a gun and enquiring about CCU kits you are after cosmetic results (ie vanity has got the better of you)

so the enigma is, if you want quality looks, why are you looking for the cheapest and ****test looking results?

Granted £150 is probably what the gun is itself worth but if a job is worth doing its worth ding well, and by having some backstreet powdercoat done on it youll probably do more harm than good.

theres a reason why sloth are 1 - the only place in the uk for custom anno to the public and 2 - charge a reasonable amount for the work they do

and that reason is: quality.

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
well cheers for that LoveTone was sum good info!! and seany boy the workin order of the gun is ace cant fault it at all but i just wanted to make it look the doggs danglers