Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 05 upgrades?

paryo

Jun 2, 2008
epsom
Sup guys i just got an ego 05 and was wondering what if any internal upgrades i could get for it?

paryo

Jun 2, 2008
epsom
Thanks for the sugestion guys and i see the point your trying to make but im not after a new marker, moneys not the problem if i wanted newer models i would work more and save up to buy it, I got this one because i like it, i like how it shoots, how it feels and looks im only after upgrades as like all markers they can always be inproved.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Thanks for the sugestion guys and i see the point your trying to make but im not after a new marker, moneys not the problem if i wanted newer models i would work more and save up to buy it, I got this one because i like it, i like how it shoots, how it feels and looks im only after upgrades as like all markers they can always be inproved.
Ok in that case try the following

Starframe
Cure 2 or 3 bolt.
Zick Kit.
perhaps if they still do them some bump pistons, if not get a newer Inline Reg, better air flow also a newer style ASA.

You could also go down the Tadao Board road..

Killa detents..

Barrel Kit, giving you a better Paint to Barrel Match..

List could go on bud, but i think i have covered alot if not all you can do to it.

Regards Carl

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Why change something if you like how it shoots and feel ?

paryo

Jun 2, 2008
epsom
Why change something if you like how it shoots and feel ?
As ive said eirlier no marker is perfict but i have shot the ego 09, etek 3, dm8 and a few other includeing older markers and have found this to be the one the best for me, im not saying its the best shooting best feeling marker out there just wondering if theres anything i can do to make it even better for me. Best way to think about it would be kinda like classic cars (i know its not that old just example) you restore one because you like it you make it better than stock it dosent matter if no one elese agrees or like what youve done to it because you dident do it for them you done it for your self taken some thing that you care about "loved" and made it better.

Thanks for the idea Impulse raider i was thinking about the new cure bolt 3, Newer ASA sounds interesting but havent got a clue witch ASA would be better and fits.