Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 11 firing problems

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
Hello thur.

Ive owned my ego 11 for about 6 months now. i bought it off here. It has worked perfect ever since. I clean and maintain it after every event/use. And change the batteries the same. I haven't shot it since the november DW i event and it has just been sat in my kitbag since. I took it to the walkon today at the site i work at and lent it to a friend to use and he told it wasn't shooting, so, finally to the point.

Gun has a fresh battery in, put in same morning(Duracell Procell), aired the gun up tried to fire some paint through it and...nothing. Turned the eyes off and still nothing. So i de-gassed it and everything and tried it with eyes off while listening closely and there was no click of the solenoid like there should. Really has stumped me, I have never come across this or any other problems with my gun.

Sorry for the long description of the problem but hey ho. any ideas on what it could possibly be and not just "change the battery" as ive already tried 3 new ones -_-

Ta anyway.

Josh.

Last edited:

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
Nope, check all that. tis really bugging me :( never had a problem before. it was pretty cold this morning but i have used it in colder conditions than today.

Last edited:

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Have you checked if the trigger is activating the switch ?
Look at the settings, check if on micro or opti. Then adjust trigger if necessary.

Last edited: