Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 7 or ego 8 which one?

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
hi guys just wondering which ego to buy the 07 or 08. I've got about £400 to spend could do with a bit of advice/knowledge on specs on them both and the differnce in shape and design.
thanks.:)

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
ego 07/08

My preference also would be the ego 07 , i have now had about 4 of them and probs the same 08's but i luv my SL74 , i also like sid prefer the 07 design and also agree with the fact cheaper to buy and will leave you some dosh ..

But in all respect to PE they are all awsome gats , so try them both and pick from there .

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
yeh i agree with both of the posts above...........i love my ego7 to bits!! and i do prefer it over the ego8.
but as already mentioned try both of them first and then make your decision.

good luck

speeman

Feb 27, 2008
Epworth, Doncaster
www.bebo.com
08 all the way, they feel nicer and seems to shoot more accurate !

i mean they are both very similar but 08 in my opinion feels better in the hand.

which ever one you go for you will have a nice gat

Salva

A Few guid Men
Dec 17, 2007
Scotland
id say its all personnel preference, take a look at some specs and get along to a few games if you can and ask to have a shot with peoples (most people will happily let you shoot some paint off and get a feel for the marker) that in my opinions the only way you will really find out which is best for you.

But if that fails take in mind what everyone else has said then Eeny, meeny, miny, moe!