Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 9 Rammer O-ring problem

DrunkZombie

Team GBH
May 27, 2007
England, kent
www.team-gbh.co.uk
Hello, I have a Problem with my Ego 9 Rammer O- ring (The middle O-Ring on the rammer shaft) I took out my rammer to clean it and found that the O-ring was damaged (Rammer 1a and Rammer 1b)

So I replaced the O ring and cleaned the rammer shaft including the inside where the rammer shaft sits and lubed the seals up. Cleaned the outside of the solenoid paying attention to where the air is cycled for that particular O-ring as there was blackened grease from the O-ring.

I then put everything back together and fired the marker (with no paint) to see if the problem had been sorted out. When I took the Rammer shaft out again the O-ring was again damaged. (Rammer 2a)

Could you please help me in fixing this problem?

Update: It looks as if the O-ring is hitting the lip inside the shaft casing, meaning the O-ring is being cut.

Thanks

Ollie

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
dont loose sleep m8

i know the fault its the middle o ring that splits seems there is a fault mine is the same just gone back to planet you can sort it (as a temp messure) by changing the dwell to 9.5 but you will end up sending it back to them m8 did all my o rings in thinking it was just a faulty o ring.i think it will be a case of either a replacement or refund as it must be the shell thats wrong.ring planet and ask for robert he is aware of this problem m8

also m8 you may want to check the soloniode(crap spelling as the rubber that comes of gets in there and causes it to leak

DrunkZombie

Team GBH
May 27, 2007
England, kent
www.team-gbh.co.uk
Ah okie then, ive given Planet an email so hopefully they will get back to me. If not ill give them a buzz.
Ive had a look at the solenoid but it seems alright, although I didnt take the piston out so there might be stuff in there.

Thanks for the help :) and I wont loose sleep over it.. I hope :p

Ollie