Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ego 9 today

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
i just got my ego 9 today, very sweet! just a quick question to you! my friends.

i need to break this marker in, so how do i do this? do i just shoot loads of paint and thats it? do i need to do anything with the pressure? as i dont have a chrono's.

any setting do i leave it on? as in the instruction it does not state anything like this. i have a lp tank for this marker.

any help would be grateful!

Thanks

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
i just got my ego 9 today, very sweet! just a quick question to you! my friends.

i need to break this marker in, so how do i do this? do i just shoot loads of paint and thats it? do i need to do anything with the pressure? as i dont have a chrono's.

any setting do i leave it on? as in the instruction it does not state anything like this. i have a lp tank for this marker.

any help would be grateful!

Thanks
If it needed to be broken in, it would say so in the manual. What do you think needs breaking in?

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
not sure mate! new too this, i have left it on factory setting, and only fired 8 times! and just left it. i had just read some where that markers needed to be bed in, so thats what i thought i had to do with the ego.

but i suppose your right if it does'nt say it, its cool to unless the balls,

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
what they mean by bedding in is after a few cases of paint it will become smoother and more efficient if ya get what i mean.
so you can either just dry fire loads or just leave it and it will bed in after a few days worth of playing.

good luck

hkg_striker_force

Sep 28, 2008
thanks for the help guys, but what i meant was, what velocity should i set it at? hopefully its below 300 fps, as that all i need to know? does any one know if planet is open on sunday?

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Every site should have a chronograph for the players to use. Chrono your marker in the morning to the sites limit, and a couple times at noon and afternoon if weather warms up.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
what they mean by bedding in is after a few cases of paint it will become smoother and more efficient if ya get what i mean.
so you can either just dry fire loads or just leave it and it will bed in after a few days worth of playing.

good luck
You really think planet would sell a gun that didnt work 100% out of the box? If it did need some sort of bedding in, it wouldnt affect performance so much that you, a mere mortal, would notice.

The gun will rip, look after it, and merry xmas :)

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Morning,
Your Ego9 will be shooting well out of the box, but you will notice that as you use it more everything will begin to run in that extra little bit. How much of this is simply a matter of you getting more used to the marker versus parts actually working better is difficult (at best) to quantify.
Nicky T