Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ego 9

milsimm

Spray and Pray!
Sep 1, 2008
Hey guys, just wondering whether you think I should purchase an ego 9. Before you say 'YES ITS AN EGO!' or something, let me explain a bit. I first went paintballing 4 years ago, got my first gun 2 years ago, and started playing properly early 2008. Paintball is my favourite thing to do, and the novelty does not wear off for me. This is because I rarely have money for paint for use in my own time. Is it a good idea to grow into a good gun?

Last edited:

A-Dawg

London Tigers 2
Jan 27, 2008
If you have the cash, go for it mate, Planet make the best guns out there as far as im concerned. Much better than a slg.

Arkitech

Star in the hood
Feb 28, 2008
firstly, if you only play on the off occasion as stated its no point going to a local walk on slinging a new ego 9 unless you want to get 1up's from the punters and the other own gunners.

If like you said you dont have money for paint, how are you going to afford the one off payment for the 09?

I would settle for a 05/etek and be done with it, unless you want to take it mucbh seriously or just get sponsored/got the dosh.

and yes, it is a ego so it will shoot ropes.

milsimm

Spray and Pray!
Sep 1, 2008
If like you said you dont have money for paint, how are you going to afford the one off payment for the 09?
Christmas is coming up and dog walking can rake £40 an hour, and I do want to take paintball seriously, planning to go along

Last edited:

pbbuddha

Sep 30, 2008
Leatherhead, Surrey
why don't you get a used ego8 or 7 as I'm sure plenty will be coming up as soon as the 9's come out? You can save yourself a good amount right there and still get a damn nice marker.

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
I agree with Seany boy, and in fact everyone else...you can get a good etek or ego for a lot less than half of the cost of the new 9's. they are reliable, fast , light etc etc.

I might be moving my disruption 07 off at some stage but only if the right move comes along ie sl8r or in a month or two an 09 if it is cheap enough.