Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Empire Axe asa leaks

Tam Rankin

#29 PlumLife - Edinburgh
Sep 4, 2012
Edinburgh
Check the psi if it goes above 200psi it releases air so you dont break all the internals. Turn the preasure down to 170 - 180 hope this helps mate

Last edited:

George Savage

Nov 14, 2011
Ok thanks, i tried it last weekend and they leak had stopped, i had a different bottle on it and i think the pressure was too high, thanks for your help anyway

Tam Rankin

#29 PlumLife - Edinburgh
Sep 4, 2012
Edinburgh
According to the manual, the pressure should be 200 on an all stock gun.
Yeah i had mine running at that for momths but on the office Empire youtube channel the guy recomends you turn it down but everyone to there own bud. Its just with wat george was saying it sound like the pressure was over the 200psi and it was purdging the air.

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Check techpb's YouTube video on axe tuning...

He recommends turning your velocity near enough all the way out, and decreasing the reg pressure until you get to your velocity. It results in a smoother and quieter shot.

Reactions: Tam Rankin

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Unlike other guns , where once the gun is set up you can forget it, as with the AXE you need to check that dial every time you air up, Like a brand new gun every time, because that OOPS is also the REG, and if the air spikes more than 200 you will blow the solenoid , that was the reason to turn it down a fraction like the above posts are telling you, 180 - 190, you can always re-chrono After you Air Up .

Reactions: Donk and Tam Rankin

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
I run mine at 200psi I found if you try to run 170-180psi it becomes inconsistent when ramping & suffers drop off unless you up the dwell & then it uses more air & the barrel gets cold quicker...