Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Entry level goggles

E21A

Feb 20, 2009
West Sussex
im looking for some entry level goggles to get me started and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

Would prefer to buy new but either way dont really want to spend more than £40 for now.

Thanks

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
goggles are the most important peice of equipment in paintball. I would recomend trying a few pairs on. I would personally recomend the JT Proflex because you can customize to your liking and there very comfy.

http://www.lpspaintball.biz/acatalog/Goggles.html

lips have lots of top goggles in including the new i4's and also some custom flex peices. have a browse on the link i posted up

Bikermouse

Feb 18, 2009
Taunton
Masks are a personal preference but I have bought both the JT entry level (can't remember the name) and the Proto Switch EL. Both very comfortable masks but I would say the Proto was better.

Try a few on and see what feels right. You need to remember that they have to be comfortable for long periods of time if you're playing big scenario games so best to get it right 1st time.

cjsoftuk

Owner at Super5ives
Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
www.super5ives.com
Proto Switch EL

I picked out the Proto Switch ELs, mainly because of the Dye brand being well known and usually high quality. I've had a Proto Switch EL goggle system for 6 months now, and it's been brilliant.

The Protos are only £15 + delivery at BZ paintball (www.bzpaintball.co.uk).

Obviously, that's my personal preference, and you should definately try and find what makes sense for you, and your budget.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Don't skimp out on a mask, you get what you pay for in paintball, and like snax said, goggles are the most important piece of equipment you'll own.

Just paintball are doing E-vents on sale for 40 quid, and that's with free delivery. They're a top notch mask, but it is all down to personal preference, ideally you should try before you buy.