Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etek 3 OOPS Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell Hill

Just a little bit more crazy than yesterday.
Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
Evening all!

Was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a replacement OOPS knob for a etek3 in black from, I have tried PE themselves but they only have them in silver and aren’t sure when they are getting any more in. I managed to lose it a couple of weeks ago, and without it I can't air up. I was hoping to play again quite soon if I can find one. Stupid little thing to stop me playing really! Was hoping someone would know of another company that sells them, or any ideas on something that would fit and at least let me play until they had the proper one.

I posted this to another forum so if you have seen this twice I'm sorry :)

Anyway any help would be awesome

Thanks

Rusty

Doog12

Nov 6, 2013
Scotland
Could you not switch the OOPS system out for an OOPS2 system or a POPS system if your struggling to get a knob? Would have to confirm with others but cant see why it wouldn't work as long as the bolt holes line up for the asa to the frame. Might be a little more pricey though!

Russell Hill

Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
I was thinking of going with the POPS but really don't want to have to spend so much money on something so small! Was hoping I could get away with a dome nut for a while but can't even find one of them to fit it. When I spoke to the guy (very helpful lot them by the way!) he said they would be getting more, just not sure when. Hence why I was after a temporary solution!

Last edited:

Doog12

Nov 6, 2013
Scotland
Must say the pops system is great and so simple... lol. To what you could do in the mean time im not so sure... You could maybe make something but getting it to seal may be a bit of an issue...

Russell Hill

Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
It had complety slipped my mind that the knob would be sealed, in my mind all it does is push the pin into the bottle, but of course it must be sealed. Well that's just made it harder!

Doog12

Nov 6, 2013
Scotland
I have an ego 7 lying around and when you remove the knob there is a o ring at the end of the threads of the asa... Just assumed it must have sealed something... O well my bad lol

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
yeah the oring is there to stop the knobs spinning off so easily or from vibrating loose when the marker is fired, doesnt form an air seal.
if you have an ego7 im 99.9% sure that the knobs are the same thread as the one on your etek3 so you could borrow that as a temp fix

Russell Hill

Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
Indeed, a day not learning something new is a day wasted! So if it is not there to form an air seal I could get away with a dome nut then.... if I can find one of the right size!?

Rusty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.