Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

etek board goes crazy!!

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
Hey need some help guys, was changing the debounce of ma etek2 and when I set it the board went all crazy with a light show and wnt stop now lol.

When I turn the etek on it flashes blue,green and red on the e then the g then the o and repeats itself, if I try and turn it off it just starts goin blue,green and red over the whole thing and starts repeating itself. So I can't turn it off without removing the battery. The reset doesn't work as it just does the same, I've chnged the battery removed all the wires but nothing will work any help would be appreciateble. Thanks guys.

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
i assume there is a switch on the board numbered 1 and on the other end 2 but on my marq its a button but im sure someone else will direct you if you open your manual and go to the page that says adjust settings you can adjust it there and take it out of settings mode what i would reccomend is once you get it out of setting mode reset the gun as if you didnt know you were in that mode im positive you have adjusted something like your dwell etc and it would be better to reset your settings and work from there

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Hey need some help guys, was changing the debounce of ma etek2 and when I set it the board went all crazy with a light show and wnt stop now lol.

When I turn the etek on it flashes blue,green and red on the e then the g then the o and repeats itself, if I try and turn it off it just starts goin blue,green and red over the whole thing and starts repeating itself. So I can't turn it off without removing the battery. The reset doesn't work as it just does the same, I've chnged the battery removed all the wires but nothing will work any help would be appreciateble. Thanks guys.
Your board has somehow reverted to a production test procedure. Here is how to restore it:

Simply remove the battery and re-connect it.

When you next power it up pull the trigger EXACTLY 5 times (no more no less) before the sequence of flashes finish. This procedure will reset your board.

Nicky T