Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

etek4 lt pricing

big JME

Crimson Skulls
May 3, 2012
Wolverhampton
www.CrimsonSkulls.co.uk
Hey everyone. So after buying my dm12 im looking to put some stuff for sale. I have an etek4 lt in black and red, all original parts and manual and box. Very slight scuff on the end of the barrel. Im looking to sell that, 4 custom carbon fibre barrels, techt hush bolt, techt lube, and 3k steel bottle all together. Bottle was brought a year ago as new.

What do you guys think their worth? The etek has been used for maybe 10k balls and seen 2 tournaments and a few mess abouts in woodsball. Its from the very first batch that eclipse were sending out at the official launch and has never gone wrong. Be sorry to see it go but I need the money so I can actually play

Thanks,
Jamie Evans

big JME

Crimson Skulls
May 3, 2012
Wolverhampton
www.CrimsonSkulls.co.uk
Thanks for the advice.
So what do we think for prices for them individually?
I was hoping to sell them all as pick up only. Or meet at a cpps or uk masters event. As I know lots of small bits will be a pain to ship and shipping a bottle

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
I sold a Etek 4lt not long ago for £280, the steel tank ain't worth much but add it to ya Etek for £300 the bolt could prob get £25 for it as for the barrels without know what they are can't help you with that one. But that is just my estimate of this only.

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
Ah those I know who makes them/sells them they use a un1tec back with cf barrel inserted into it if my memory serves me right they are .689 .689 and .693 bores and its more commonly know as A/C threaded so good for all Eclipse dye and empire guns and more price though not sure.