Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etha, geo 2.1, or similar...

a2ruedas

Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
May 18, 2013
Kingswood, Bristol
Hi and thanks for reading my wanted thread.

I am looking for a first marker and have set my sights on ideally an etha (camo) with the EMC kit. I just missed out on two that sold this week! If you can beleive it...

Looking to spend no more than £200 unless really low shot count or something extra, not hopper as I just bought one on here today.

I had a blast on a geo 2.1 last weekend and loved it but I can't afford to pay what they normally go for -(because the wife would kill me). May consider something similar but really has to be a bargain (and still below say £250).

Only fully working markers please, not: it just needs... , it only costs... , xyz company replace them free of charge, etc... etc...

Many thanks in advance for any response on here.

Graeme.

a2ruedas

May 18, 2013
Kingswood, Bristol
Any feedback welcome here...
Am I dreaming on price?
Am I looking for the right thing? (1st marker)
Is there something else you think I should consider?
Thanks.

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Ethas in any colour sem to sell around £220 (or at least i haven't seen any for less) so with an emc kit i'd be looking about £250ish?
As for Geo2.1's for a good one your looking at around the £450 mark
Have you considered an etek? You can pick them up around the £250 mark for a 3 and they shoot great! Less kick than an etha

Reactions: a2ruedas

clarkes

Sep 9, 2008
I've got an etek with plenty of ups here is a pic, the one on the left

I'll get a pic with my name etc on ASAP just at work hope that's ok mods?

Reactions: a2ruedas

a2ruedas

May 18, 2013
Kingswood, Bristol
I've got an etek with plenty of ups here is a pic, the one on the left

I'll get a pic with my name etc on ASAP just at work hope that's ok mods?
Can you post up what ups and the usual stats; age, shots, history, price, etc... also please?

Many thanks.

clarkes

Sep 9, 2008
Here you go bud as promised extra pics

Not sure of the age bud bought it used but as an etek it must be around 2006/7 also as an etek it's got no oled board so can't tell you that but what I can tell you is its got an aftermarket CP reg that I put on new, it's not been broken in yet. Got an aftermarket board, virtue I believe and a zick kit installed (original in the case)

I've done the planet maintenance course and this market has been well looked after shoots like a dream

Only issue is that it needs a new oops pin but ill get that and install it