Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Etha

TJpaintball

Jun 19, 2014
Hi I will be buying the plant eclipse etha with a EMC kit as my first marker I have been playing for a few years with ether mates guns or just the normal gun but what do you personally think of the etha I will be playing more woods ball than speedball but a bit of both I just wanted some peoples opinion that actually use the gun thanks

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
I played with a guy on Sunday who was using an etha and it performed well and had a word with him about it and he said its a good marker and he has no regrets buying it and i asked if i could take a look at the emc kit as i have read that it fits the invert mini and we lined them up side by side and it will fit the mini so if you are struggling to get an etha try the mini

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
All round great marker, very durable and is not only made to be a reliable marker for woodsball, but a reliable entry level speedball marker, great starter marker, with that EMC kit your going to have that tactical edge also, throw a flashlight or low-powered laser, canted iron sights, and also to top it off grab yourself a stock aswell, then you get all the ladies, i cant stress enough how well planet eclipse has made this marker, fairly smooth nice feel to it, light and low maintenance, only problem that i saw with it it only go through about 7 1/2 pods with 68/4500 tank so not too efficient may be due to the barrel being 693 bore so pretty large therefore you may loose a bit of air due to that but that can be easily fixed by purchasing yourself a smaller bore barrel
Overall amazing marker at the price that its at you cant go wrong
hope i helped u out a bit
J

TJpaintball

Jun 19, 2014
If it only goes through 7 1/2 pods will I have to go and get my tank filled up every time I play as I could probably go though 7 pod in about 4-6 games so that's not even a day at my local field

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
I only suggested a mini as another option if you do decide on a mini you should go for a gen 2/3

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
Or get an GS also efficiency varies of course depending on barrel, temperature of tank, what psi your tank holds its gonna get a little expensive if you are going through that many pods but you could easily get a smaller bore barrel may bump you up another pod and a 1/2 you could grab yourself a shaft 3 or 4 barrel kit for a reasonable price if you would like or grab yourself some cheap barrels off here, upgrading parts also may help

MAYERLAD

Feb 20, 2015
I own an etha in stretch white and I love it, it's the second one i'v had and I have never ever had a problem with either, I have played at my local field as well as playing at north vs south in the UK and it's faultless, for the price it's a bargain marker (take a look at justpaintball they always have offers and give you great deals if you speak with them) your getting the same regulator as all the planet eclipse markers as well as other high quality stuff, I have the EMC kit on mine and it makes it that little but more special for the scenario/ woodsball games. Also you can customise it to your specification.(y)