Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Everything must go. SAM Daystate Patriot and AutoMag Semi Auto

Jackuca

UK MCB Seller
Oct 17, 2009
Sidcup, Kent, UK
Hi, I need to sell off the markers my dad gave me. They are taking up too much room and I dont have the time to paintball anymore. I've also reduced the prices.

They are both professionally customised and in amazing condition. Please feel free to check them out.

SAM Daystate Patriot- Mint Condition. Professionally customised. Includes extra custom perferrated barrel. Boxed.
Now only £60 GBP, Shipping to UK £30

AutoMag.68 Semi Auto- Excellent Condition, professionally customised, includes extra perferrated barrel and shoulder rest. Boxed.
SOLD

Let me know if you want to know the shipping costs to the US or EU.

Hope you like what you see.

Thanks

Jackuca

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
I'll give you £40 for the mag shipped without the box/case. Just sling it all in a padded envelope or a cardboard box and it'll be much cheaper to post.

Let me know.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Hi there, Could you give me an answer to my post above?

There's no way it's gonna cost you £30 to post these. I sent an autococker today for under £10 :)

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Hi there, Could you give me an answer to my post above?

There's no way it's gonna cost you £30 to post these. I sent an autococker today for under £10 :)
I wouldn't hold your breath,this same thing happened with the last thread he listed this stuff on,people made offers and it took forever to answer back to offers.