Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Evil Factory

Bobvannes

Sandbagger
Oct 6, 2002
USA
Visit site
The biggest crazy rumor from the PSP Press confrence was that Evil Factory was the 9th NXL team!

Wow. PMI stepping up to the plate hardcore.

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

I might be a bit slow............. but who are Evil Factory?? + who've they got playing for them?

Tommy :)

shamu

Tonight we dine in hell
Apr 17, 2002
Now-Cal
Evil Factory is mostly Farside players who are moving up.

Actionvillage.com has the Pipe barrel system on their site here

Bobvannes

Sandbagger
Oct 6, 2002
USA
Visit site
Jax says Evil had SC Inronmen, Fusion and Naughty Dogs players with them down in Florida at practice. Plus Jax says that Evil mowed them the first day.

mikelynch49

Jan 15, 2003
mstsinfo.com
Evil Factory Team.......

Roster:
John Dresser (Farside)
John Rathbun ( Farside)
Mike Lynch (Naughty Dogs, Shocktech)
T.J. Harback (Farside)
David Zorn (Farside)
Dwayne Summerhayes (Fusion, Farside)
Kenny Leneve (Fusion)
Rick Hartman (Nasty)
Austin Horton (Farside)
Mike Lowry (Shocktech)
Brian Hansas (Farside)

Still undecided:
Brian Ravenel (Naughty Dogs, SC)
Brian Bybee (Fury, Family)

Yes we practiced Jax 2 weeks ago. We beat them on Saturday. Sunday I think was split or they might have won 1 more than us. I can't remember. This week we are practicing Nasty in Detroit at the new dope indoor. And no I don't think we are playing X-ball.

Lynch

mikelynch49

Jan 15, 2003
mstsinfo.com
Right Now>

We can shoot whatever we want. When the Omen is 100% ready we will shoot them. We had one down at practice in Florida for the catalog photo shoot. Let me tell you....These things rip. They shoot just like a cocker but are every bit as fast as an Intimidator. I think we must of shot like 5 cases of paint through it and we didn't break a ball. Even Austin didnt break a ball and he usually can find a way to break paint in any gun.

Lynch