Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Evolution Recruiting

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
Evolution are looking to boost the roster for next season.

Brief team history

Uk Masters sponsored Team currently playing Division 1
Supported by JCS/Laysick (We all wear Laysick gear and custom jerseys)
Supported by Just Paintball
Shooting Planet Eclipse Gats

Team is fairly new and this is our first season where we have worked our way up from Div3 to Div1 and currently sitting in the top 5 in the overall standings.
Team members vary in age from 18yrs old to 38yrs old and consists of 9 players. (Not all can comit to full season/work commitments etc.)

Plan for 2011 Season

Looking at stepping upto Xball Lite Midland Masters for the 2011 season.
We will be trying out this format at Shoot the Rainbow in September.

More Info

Most of the team is based in Carlisle or surrounding areas with one of the lads coming from Blackburn area.
Current training ground is at BZ in disforth once per month.

What we are looking for.....

2 or 3 guys that can comit to the whole season of XBall Lite at the Midlands Masters
(6 out of 8 rounds at least).
Any skill level as training we will be training in the off season. (Sept to Dec)
Attend training days where applicable.
Must have own transport but lifts can be arranged if needed.
We are looking for pit crew and a coach also if you don't fancy playing

Anyone interested in Cumbria or the Preston/Blackburn area would be ideal but if your prepared to travel then thats cool.

Oh and finally if your interested there are places available for Shoot the Rainbow

Thanks
Damo
Evolution Team Manager/Captain

invertman

Feb 1, 2011
intersted

hi mate been playing a bit of paintball i live in carlisle can shoot just bought my self mini invert?looking at getting into the gam, alot more got my own transport hope you can help cheers lee

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
it might be worth dropping damocarlisle a pm (private message) as well, saying you are interested,

this was posted back in July 2010 and he might not see it ;)

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Just reading the thread aswell. They shoot planet markers so you may need to get one of those if you want to play with this team. But best bet is to drop him a pm

damocarlisle

Impulse
May 28, 2008
Carlisle
hi mate been playing a bit of paintball i live in carlisle can shoot just bought my self mini invert?looking at getting into the gam, alot more got my own transport hope you can help cheers lee
We are now a Planet Eclipse sponsored team but we are looking at starting another 5 man squad to do the Masters 5 man whilst we do the Race to 2.

The 5man squad does not require to be shooting Planet but w'd prefer it in the long run to so support to Planet.