Extream Squared

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
having watched jackass i think its time we had a paintball squared

paintball and parachuting comes to mind

paint ball sking ( very james bond chase style)

please add your own ideas

:D :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :mad: :cool: :eek: :confused:

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Paintball and dating game would be the best. Have 5 single women (3, 7, or 10, depending on the field and format of course) wanting to get themselves some new man action at stake as the two teams play--winning team gets the girls, plus a case of paint each and a box of condoms. Then they have a question/answer section to see who gets set up with whom, obviously the object being to get the one they think is the best.

This would be a hit!!!

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Or for the ultimate in hard core drinking you could fill various spirits into paintballs then fire them into your mouth. do I now have to warn young children that this is a bad thing to do and should only be done by trained proffesionals?

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
you could have food fillings

you could also fill the paint with various food flavors and the people being shothaveto guess what it is,kinda like master shef with guns :)
also on a serious side
i think that paintballing should be used as an army training,dont you,i mean its the closest thing you can get to combat without being in combat.
it wont work of open fied training as the guns dont hae enough range however it could be used for close quarter battles,like what the sas do(storm buildings and urban areas)
what do you think?

dan:)

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
The US army and SWAT teams use paintball guns for training but I dont think it would work over here. I was in the army and I know that nobody would take it seriously and to mention the cheating. The army uses a form of laser tag to simulate live fire and those things have quite a range on them. Liked the master chef idea though