Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

{F/S} Barely Used Smart parts ION + Air *UK*

Hey m8s =]. Here i have a barely used Smart parts Ion in great condiction. I bourght this a while ago (Dec05/Jan06) and havent used it much. The ion is the uk model (no naughty usa board =]) with upgraded feedneck, SP Drop/On Off and some new SP grips. The item is boxed like an original however it dosent have the manual (The person i got it off gave me a Viewloader manual instead =[ )...

Oh, and it comes with original sp 'barrell bung (sock)' and Wrench/spaner majig.

Also, I have air. used about 10 times, a Pure enegy 3000PSI/48CU In test till 06/2009. It has all the appropriate markings for UK and has been used and filled @ paintball parks, birmingham (I think thats what it's called, correct me if its wrong i havent been in 9ish months). The bottle is barely used and mainly kept in a 2005 Red dye cover, which is included in the sale.

Here's a few pictures of the item. I've been meaning to get a camera, if your really urgent for better pictures i can go on my webcam and show you the works or get some better quality pics if needed (I will have to go visit my cousin).

http://www.calvinh.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ion.jpg

Im asking for £120 + Postage for The gun and the bottle. I think this is a GREAT price considering these items cost me around £200-220ish New, and ive barely used them(Like once maybe twice?). Paypal Accepted. Ive delt with Robof9 and a few others on these forums (fatbobspaintball aswell). If you wish to contact me, add me on msn/Drop me a PM. Anything ive missed?

thelegionnaire@piratefootbang.com !

Thanks alot for your time, Calvin.

apardoe51

OHHH YEAH
Apr 6, 2006
nuneaton
no probs mate
anyone wants to buy this me willing to have air n cover at reasonable price of course
on the look out for air