Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

F/S Diamond Neckalce UK!

nickrobo46

Sex Bomb!
Dec 30, 2007
scotland
Wow , some of you guys are n**bs! lol
Well to answer the question that mos people are trying to be funny about , im 15 years old so £65 is a little more than i like too spend on someone in one hit lol

I bought the nacklace from my local jewlers mabye it is diamond cut im not sure , and b the way she dumped me 2 days after so mabye it wasnt the necklace .. we will never know!

Thanks to luckytech and brakeawayBP , you seem to be the more down to earth guys who dont ridicule whoever they can to try and make themselves feel big! cough *JTD 1993 and jimmymacc* but im not here to argue , we r all into the same sport :D

So il take it as light banter :p

So is anyone actualy interested in the ncklace or shall i nt bother putting pics up?

Cheers to some and not to others :D
Nick

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
and knock off nige buys knock off DVD's......

or necklasses in this case!

got any pics

my mums vaguely interested:eek:
Well to answer the question that mos people are trying to be funny about , im 15 years old so £65 is a little more than i like too spend on someone in one hit lol

I bought the nacklace from my local jewlers mabye it is diamond cut im not sure , and b the way she dumped me 2 days after so mabye it wasnt the necklace .. we will never know!

Thanks to luckytech and brakeawayBP , you seem to be the more down to earth guys who dont ridicule whoever they can to try and make themselves feel big! cough *JTD 1993 and jimmymacc* but im not here to argue , we r all into the same sport :D

So is anyone actualy interested in the ncklace or shall i nt bother putting pics up?

Nick

I think his mummy is interested..;)

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York

Nick
Np man.

pics would be nice.