Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

F/S Diamond Neckalce UK!

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
you guys a such ****s at times.

granted £65 but not everyone is as well off as you. he might have been in debt and thats all he could afford. or perhaps he was being a cheapskate but there is no need to go on about it. give the guy a ****ing break you heartless *******s.

p.s. spend a bit more next time dude ;)

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
Did you also buy her

- 3 Pack a Durex
-fiiiiiive sovereign rings from argoosss
and a knocked off nintendo wii.

(Remix.)

Also, Any pics of it? and how many half diamonds are there?

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Mr.Longbeard said:
65 quid, on a diamond necklace, sure it isn't diamond cut, or sat next to a diamond necklace for a bit :p
Diamondell...or Diamondique ?

QVC For the Win...

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
you guys a such ****s at times.

granted £65 but not everyone is as well off as you. he might have been in debt and thats all he could afford. or perhaps he was being a cheapskate but there is no need to go on about it. give the guy a ****ing break you heartless *******s.

p.s. spend a bit more next time dude ;)
I see a new club starting

The official heartless *******s gun whoring and teching gold board quotes dumbest pic thread club.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Did you also buy her

- 3 Pack a Durex
-fiiiiiive sovereign rings from argoosss
and a knocked off nintendo wii.

(Remix.)

Also, Any pics of it? and how many half diamonds are there?
And what do you buy your women Mr. 14 year old? Pokemon cards?

Good luck with selling your bingo glint on here buddy. You'd be better off wrapping it around some macroline, and selling it as some agg '08 HK FTW accessory, this lot would lap it up.

;)

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
And what do you buy your women Mr. 14 year old? Pokemon cards?

Good luck with selling your bingo glint on here buddy. You'd be better off wrapping it around some macroline, and selling it as some agg '08 HK FTW accessory, this lot would lap it up.

;)
Um. If you think that's what it's all about now, you need to change school. It's so yu-gi-oh now.

Seriously, if you think I can only afford a pack of cards with stupid characters drawn on them. Headbutt the wall numerous times.

Lucky_Tech

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2006
www.luckyeurope.co.uk
Um. If you think that's what it's all about now, you need to change school. It's so yu-gi-oh now.

Seriously, if you think I can only afford a pack of cards with stupid characters drawn on them. Headbutt the wall numerous times.
Hey if you cant take it dont give it out to other people.........

There are a few people in this thread that would moan like mad if someone started saying stupid stuff in their threads get off his case and let him sell it....