Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Facefull magazine

jacktheman2

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2007
London
www.shutterimages.co.uk
Unfortunately i think they are going exclusively online.

I believe they are doing there last 3 issues in print as a commemorative goodbye to readers. But You will have to order from them direct, then it's sent to your door.

I am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong.

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Well I don't know about Facefull but i took out a sub to their sister mag, Jungle.

That was November last year.

I have had nothing.

They have had $64.95.

Something wrong with this picture, no?

So I'd be careful if I was you buddy.

timmyh007

I think we need a bigger boat
Aug 25, 2008
Bath
Well I don't know about Facefull but i took out a sub to their sister mag, Jungle.

That was November last year.

I have had nothing.

They have had $64.95.

Something wrong with this picture, no?

So I'd be careful if I was you buddy.
thanks mate. I wasnt looking to take out a sub but that angers me to think they have done that..something very wrong indeed
A shame that another mag has gone though. I am still sorely mourning the loss of PGI. I mean ff sake airsoft still print mags, surely someone can make it a financially viable option ! Rant over!"

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Laurent [owner of Faceful] did stop publishing and was going to decide, along with a few other people, whether or not it was viable to continue.
I'll call him later today and let you know what's going on but as Timmyh007 just remarked, it's kinda bad we can't even support one magazine when other fringe sports seem to be able to.

When PGi stopped a few years back, I think a lot of people were quite shocked because we had been around for an awful long time but the economics were so bad that we were forced to close ... there was just not enough money to continue .. it seems, things have gotten worse because as each magazine closes, this then means the people who do advertise have less choice and therefore those magazines still standing tend to continue on .... it's a sad indictment now that Faceful have had all these problems because it means things have gotten to the point to compromise even them ... I am pretty sure our sport will recover but it's gonna be an awfully long drawn out process and without doubt we are now facing the most serious times of all.

Anyway, I'll get back to ya to tell ya what's going on if I can manage to track Laurent down and speak to him ..

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Sounds good robbo, would i be correct in assuming that he is also the publisher for Jungle? I have made a couple of attempts to find out what was happening, bit half hearted really but I tried the (USA) 1-800 number and got an engaged tone, sent an email and never got a reply.

It would be great to get an update if you speak with Monsieur Laurent.

SmellyLlama

Mar 2, 2011
Chard, Somerset
Read through all of the current online issues today, very good reading. Lots of cool shinys to look at too. Pretty much a cut down version of the printed one as far as I can tell.

tenement

Apr 1, 2008
Herefordshire
PGi rebirth?

I really miss PGI , used to buy it on the way to 6th form college in th early 90's. When the sport bounces back from this current dip any chance of a rebirth of this great (British centered) paintball mag?