Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FAO: All Jubillee Ballers

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
Awight geeezas its wednesday mornin n im off to the dam tonite (YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-fckin-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!:D )
not that im lookin forward to it or anything.. so i thought id get u all up to date on our party thang on a nice 'uncluttered' thread.. so here goes:

Twisted are havin a three day session of supair n hedonism (well u can only hope eh? ;) ) over the Queens Jubillee thingy. It starts on Sunday 2nd June at about 12ish with a few warm up games, messin about etc then probably on to take over the local pub in the evening (lovely beer garden, does food) so we'll be at the house till 6/7 ish if u turn up after that & no-ones home the pub is just down the road (2 mins walk). Monday loads a paintball all day (as soon as u manage to wake us up that is :p ) then BBQ/Party monday night.. then tuesday maybe a mini tourny 3/5 man?? depends on what everyone wants to do really n whether were to fcked over to organise it :rolleyes: this is o course just our thoughts n subject to what all u lot wanna do.. and weather i guess (please dont rain, please please please....)

you need to byo beer/paint/air everything really.. although we can set up a kitty n do a beer/food run to the shops on monday if thats easier? if you need us to we can probably sort out diablo blaze or midnight for a good price but you need to email me before next tuesday to let me know.
Ive let most people know by email but were asking that everyone comin chips in a tenner towards the cost of supair/nettin etc. hope this dont put anyone off!

if there are a lot of people runnin C02 we can arrange to get a cylinder up there but its gonna cost bout £50+ so if there are 6/7 people at least who are prepared to pay an extra £5 well put in the extra but if u need it i have to know by tuesday at the very latest so email me or post on here if u need C02 fills

Thats aboot the gist of it - if you want more reading then check this thread:
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6104

oh n confirmed so far we got: 10+ of us lot,
5+ of RDX
Most of Imperial
3+ Keltic Warriors
Steph + mates
Nick T & Brunch
Sypher365 + 2 or more
Alien, Cooks n Walker
probably some ive forgotten

possibly some of the K2 lads, maybe Kellys Heroes, ive invited a lot more but theyve not got back to me yet :rolleyes: Tracy n Stu maybe some of inferno n even Bully said he might even give it a look in on one of the days.. UKPSF seal of approval!! :D :D

if u want in or info email is j.kelleher@macclesfield.gov.uk ill get back to u when i get back (tuesday)

Cant fookin wait!! see u all in a week or so (except anyone ill be seein tonite!)

easy - jimbo :cool:

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
Jim mate
got a bit of a problem pal
can't find a tent to use anywhere
so if one of you nice cappies have a spare or a better idea then can you get back to me
cheers
kris

John Molloy

Jedi Master
Jan 9, 2002
Manchester
ukjaguars.com
Sleep in your car.... its what I did at the Pandemonium Carnivals over at Wrexham when I was a Pimp;) of coarse I'm gunna try and bum floor space off my bro who lives in Macc.....
JimShady what're the directions dude? where in Macccccccc?

JimShady - Twisted Capt.

Plaited Wookie
Jan 7, 2002
Smacklesfield
Visit site
Not Long Now...

hi peeps, just to let you know.. there will be a C02 cylinder on site so fills are sorted.. we could really do with a chrono or two so if anyone can bring one could you email me too let me know asap please?
Weather report so far is high pressure over the weekend.. so fingers crossed for sunshine! touch wood!!!
If anyone wants there paint ordered diablo blaze/midnight at £35 per box email me before 12 lunchtime tomorrow.

Could those who are coming please email me asap to let me know.. j.kelleher@macclesfield.gov.uk its really easy to do..
;)