Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fieldmaster for sale in for sale section

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
done a bit of digging on the one soulsnatcher24 is selling, apparently made by line based on the linemaster SI but for sites and the UK. Supposedly they have velocity adjusting bolts. Thought I'd give you a heads up since the price seems very fair for who made it and the bolt.

TRA Headshot

Old School
Mar 6, 2011
Cambridge
hmmmm threw 2 of these in the bin last month :-/ didnt envisage them EVER being worth anything lol, both worked, both on 12g's

Arse :mad:

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
If they had 12 gram bodies i would have had them as well, nowt else hanging about you want me to recycle do you.....

TRA Headshot

Old School
Mar 6, 2011
Cambridge
Will have a butchers.... Have missplaced most stuff during house moves over the years.... Recall having a couple of phantoms and pmi's somewhere. Also a splat rapide. Think I sold my scorpions though :'(

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
well you've wet my appetite anyway, already got access to a pimped out rapide (40 shot mags and constant air adapter) but I'd love to see the Phantoms and PMI's and scorpions (if they are still around).

There is quite a lot of interest in these items at the moment and I don't want to rip you off so how about you send me some pics if you find them, I'll make you offers, and then you advertise them in the for sale section for whatever price over that you want. My offers will still stand so if you get no interest or low balled you'll have my offers to fall back on.

Cheers,

CF