Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fight Club April 15th

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
The Fight club Xball ball train makes its next stop at Bricket Wood down in the dirty south.
Entry is limited to eight teams only and three places have already been taken, your team must have a minimum of ten players as the event is full on Xball, your team will play two one hour sessions and I expect will play at least thirty five games of adrenaline packed exciting paintball.
If you think you know Xball and have not yet played it give this a try, it will blow your mind - or your money back.
If you do not have the required number of players give me a call because I have a list of players who want to add themselves to a team, also if you wish to add yourself to that player list either PM me or post on here.
The full costings are still to be confirmed but will not be more than fifty pounds a player plus paint (and you will use a lot less than you think) Air will be supplied by H-pac and it will be reffed by the UK Refs (if I can get the lazy sods to get up!)

This is the real deal when it comes to paintball, but be warned, once you have tried this format you will not want anything "light" again.

Russ:)

Edit : The date has changed to the 22nd.

Somebody should have told me I was somewhere else on the 15th:eek::eek: :eek:

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Date Change

Sorry everyone, the date has to be changed to the 22nd, Someone forgot to tell me I was somewhere else on the 15th.:eek: :eek: :eek:
Can all players who want to play for other teams please reconfirm if they are still available, I will contact the booked in teams myself to check......

Russ:eek: