Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fill nipple and bottles

a-hihi

Aug 1, 2007
right guys i got a 1.1 4500 psi pure energy bottle
basically it fills up but as soon as i take it off the fill station air comes strait back out of the fill nipple

im thinking i just need to buy a new nipplleeeeee and does anyone know where and how much one would be?

thanking you :)

G

Gassy

right guys i got a 1.1 4500 psi pure energy bottle
basically it fills up but as soon as i take it off the fill station air comes strait back out of the fill nipple

im thinking i just need to buy a new nipplleeeeee and does anyone know where and how much one would be?

thanking you :)
the oring on the nipple may have gone or be dirty Lips could sort that for you without having to buy a new nipple,i am sure.

a-hihi

Aug 1, 2007
cheers guys i cleaned it when it happened so im guessing i need a new o-ring then?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
If you are confident with taking it off & cleaning it then it is a simple task, otherwise it can be done for you by someone 'competent'.

However please note: Ensure it is fully drained of air just in case as it may be dropping but not quite degassed - if you can press open the regulator by hand then it is empty.

To protect from scratches put a it of tape on the fill nipple.

Do not use any 'products' e.g. oil etc to clean the fill nipple, if in doubt just replace it.

http://www.lpspaintball.biz/acatalog/Air_Co2_System_Accessories.html