Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

first gun

norman ferguson

Sep 24, 2001
U.S. Michigan
Visit site
also think about getting a 32degreesniper berrel, a carbonfiber barrel, or a cheaper nite stix barrel. They are all worth their $ and then some. I have a tippmann w/32degree sniper barrel, 16" and I like that a lot.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Originally posted by Brianguard16

<snip> I also bought the Flatline, and it is the coolest thing I have ever seen! I tagged a guy right on his hopper, and I was about 170 feet away! The thing is that I was aiming for the hopper. Usually when I tag somebody the paintball hits him somewhere else. <snip>
Wonder why he mentioned that it happened ONCE? Probably because it happened just once. It happens all the time with other barrels when used with paint that fits them.

The Kid

P8ntball Junkie
Dude...

Flatline sucks. Yo Brian, did you bust out a tape measure or something??? And maybe its me, but why would you "aim" for the hopper?? I aim for the player. Oh well...what ever floats your boat dude. :) My friend replaced his flatline with a Smart Parts Progressive. All I can say is that it shoots awesome and isn't too expensive. I heard that the Lapco Bigshot is a nice match for a 98 also, but don't know personally. Man its been a while since I've been on the PC.

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
The CP and the Lapco barrels would be pretty good. A Smart Parts barrel would be really cool if you can afford it. The Dye Xcel is a really nice barrel for the money. Find out the bore of the paint you normally use and get a barrel to match. Tippmans are good starter guns but the Spyder or Piranha's are really well built, better guns. Most are cheaper than the tippman too. Get a spyder