Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First marker purchase

Dillon Barker

Jan 11, 2014
If you are still thinking, just to let you know down at my local site where i used to play with people that had bought these second hand proto rails and when i used one it was an amazing improvement on my slg i bought. Although i love the slg and it was a nice new entry level gun they bought the rail for a little more and it shot so much better. I really recommend that proto rail!

Spittlez

Nov 26, 2013
Sorry guys I posted this thread well over a month ago.
I purchased an ETHA and sold it yesterday. I also have a Mini which I'm very much in love with currently. And I plan on getting an AXE with Redline and Shaft kit in February.

niloc65

Aka Colin
Oct 4, 2013
Worthing - West Sussex
If you are still thinking, just to let you know down at my local site where i used to play with people that had bought these second hand proto rails and when i used one it was an amazing improvement on my slg i bought. Although i love the slg and it was a nice new entry level gun they bought the rail for a little more and it shot so much better. I really recommend that proto rail!
Try the Reflex Rail its an even better jump up. I've a 2011 and its been a great little backup gun to my NT11.

Gavin Capper

Jul 28, 2013
I made the mistake of not doing enough research before buying my first marker and ended up with a Spyder e99 its ok but I could of got something much better for the money!

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
rental markers -- so reliable but not that powerfull is that what your saying?

No I'm saying get something with a better bps rate 98s are reliable as they come but only fire about 8 bps and you can be going up against people with markers firing around 14 bps power is restricted varies at different sites but around 280 fps