Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First Time out after years @ Splatter-on

OldTurk

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2013
Isle Of Wight
Ok I have decided and had the point well hammered home yesterday that I am Old and very much a newbie despite years on the circuit back in the late 80's and 90's.
Popped down for my first game in years to a cracking run and relaxed place on the isle of Wight called Splatter-on run by Syd where i was baptised in the new range of guns and paint and it has come such a looooong way .
It was on the first game i realised that Im old and so unfit I was wondering if i would ever make it through the day but in true british Fashion I soldiered on all be it at a walking pace lol.
I used a tippman most of the day and it was a cracking little semi that shot straight and true which was comfort , The guys let me rattle off a shed load of paint in the speedball arena which was the likes I have never seen all inflatables of different shapes and sizes Back in my day it was all big tractor tyres and barrels .
Vapor ,Tippman , Ego 2.something , AK47 , Hanger 18 (I think) tiberius pistols (these looked fun the guy using them ran them off a back bottle and had Lara croft style as he had 2 lol ) These were just some of the guns down there and all fun but i have to say i fell in love with the Ego and i have never in my wildest dreams expected to be able to put out 10-15 balls in a second without any effort .
I shall be returning for another lesson from these guys who managed to kick my backside and make it fun through out the day

A big thanks to Syd and all the guys down there yesterday

OldTurk

Reactions: alexd